If you are considering cabinet painting rather than replacing them, there are many reasons why you should leave the job to the pros.
Whether you are looking to save some money, you like your cupboards but want a small change, or are trying to be environmentally conscious, there are many reasons why homeowners opt to paint their kitchen or bathroom cabinets rather than replacing them with new ones.
Painting your existing cabinets is a fantastic way to refresh your space. You can get that same high-end look of new cupboards for less by hiring a professional to paint them for you. Maybe you don’t have the time to do it yourself or lack the experience, tools, or patients; either way, it’s best to hire a pro to get the task done.
Continue reading below to find out why you should let the experts paint the cabinets in your home.
6 Reasons to Leave Cabinet Painting to the Pros
Do you feel like your kitchen or bathroom needs a refresh, but you aren’t sure where to start or what to change? A new coat of paint for your cupboards is a great way to liven up your space. While painting your cabinets can be a DIY project, it can also be expensive, time-consuming, and stressful. If you’re ready to paint your cabinets but don’t have the time, a professional cabinet painting company is definitely the way to go. Here’s why you should leave this job to the pros:
- Equipment, Tools, and Skills — A professional painter is skilled in handling various types of surfaces and comes ready with the correct tools and equipment to effectively and efficiently get the task done. They have the necessary sprayers, brushes, rollers, tarps, tape, siding equipment, repair tools, safety gear, and, most important, an understanding of how to do the job — you won’t worry about smudges, drips, or bleeding lines with a pro!
An experienced and reputable painter will use precision and care to ensure every bit of your cabinets is coated correctly. Not only that, but these crews will replace your cabinet doors and will not leave a mess behind. They will leave your home or business the way they found it! One of the best parts about hiring a pro? You won’t have to lift a finger to get an awesome paint job for your cabinets.
- Perfected Process — Reputable and trusted professionals have years of experience under their belt and have perfected their painting process. They follow their set plan that includes all of the necessary steps to get the best results. When you hire an expert cabinet painter, you’ll get someone who knows what they’re doing and has a process that ensures an awesome outcome.
- Correct Surface Prep — Adding paint to your cabinets is not the first step in the process. Properly preparing the cupboard surfaces is crucial! If this essential step is skipped, the outcome will not be what you wanted. Hiring a professional cabinet painter ensures your surfaces are correctly prepared.
This process involves removing the cabinet doors and hardware and cleaning, scrubbing, and sanding all the surfaces. It also includes prepping the painting area to ensure you keep your floors and other spaces free from paint. You will also want to make sure the space is properly ventilated to keep paint fumes at a minimum.
- Dedicated Time — Painting your cabinets is a time-consuming process. The time each of the steps takes really adds up! Between prep work, application, reassembly, and clean-up, you’re looking at a multiple-day project.
Professional painters, however, can complete the project in a shorter period than an average DIYer. Hiring a pro allows you to continue with your daily routine while someone else transforms your cabinets.
- Cupboard Color and Design Consultation — Choosing the best color and finish for your space can feel overwhelming for homeowners. There are many finishes and countless color options. If you are not sure which color or finish will look best in your space, a professional can help point you in the right direction since they have many years of experience and have a thorough understanding of how colors look in different rooms. Make sure to utilize their seasoned experience and allow them to answer any questions you might have along the way.
- High-Quality Workmanship — There is no doubt about it— you’ll get better, higher-quality results when you hire a professional. Painting might look easy, but it’s actually incredibly challenging and tedious. A smooth, even finish requires skill, effort, and time. And painting cabinets is no different.
When you hire a trusted and experienced painting crew that specializes in cabinets, you’ll get a team that has spent years perfecting their craft and prides themselves on giving their customers high-quality results.
Contact Allen Brothers Cabinet Painting Today!
A lot goes into cabinet painting! So, to get a high-quality result and the job done in a timely manner, a professional painter is your best option.
Are your kitchen or bathroom cabinets starting to look dingy? Allen Brothers Cabinet Painting can help! We specialize in making your existing cabinets look brand new, so you don’t have to waste any money replacing them. If you’re looking to refinish, paint, or restore your kitchen cupboards, our team has what it takes to get the job done right.
We provide high-quality cabinet painting services for your home or business in Centerville, Bluffdale, and surrounding areas in Utah. With years of experience under our belt, we are qualified and knowledgeable in spraying several different types of cabinet coats, including oil, lacquer, and alkyd finishes.
If you want painted cupboards in your Salt Lake City home that last, choose the trusted and experienced team at Allen Brothers Cabinet Painting. Don’t waste your time, money, and effort with a botched paint job on your kitchen and bathroom cupboards with an inexperienced painter or a DIY project. Hiring skilled professionals like ours will ensure you get great results! Call or contact our team today and see what we can do for you!