If you are considering painting your kitchen cabinets, let us give you some design inspiration. Keep reading for our top paint colors of 2021.
If your kitchen is in need of a facelift, you don’t need to completely replace your cabinets. Why not save some money and update them with a fresh coat of paint instead? These five colors have been a hit in homes across the country this year, and they could look great in your kitchen as well.
Greige is a mixture of gray and beige, making it the perfect neutral for those looking for just a subtle hint of color. Greige also pairs well with natural wood, so you can participate in the recent trend of having natural wooden top cabinets and neutrally painted bottom cabinets.
Gray is a staple neutral that never really goes out of style. You can go with light gray for a wash of color, or dark gray to add dimension to your kitchen cabinets.
- Navy Blue
Navy blue can give a nice pop of color to your kitchen while still being muted enough that you won’t have a difficult time decorating the rest of the space.
- Shades of Green
From sage green to emerald, green has been a popular color choice for walls, cabinets, and decor this year. Bring the vibrancy of the outdoors inside with green cabinets and updated hardware.
White cabinets have been in style for years, and now its counterpart is coming back into vogue as well. In addition to looking stylish, black cabinets can also add dimension to your kitchen, and hide grime from everyday use.
- Consider what undertone will best suit your space. Every color has a wide array of shades available today, so it could be a good idea to compare shades with both warm and cool undertones to find the right color for your cabinets.
- Consider the longevity of your paint color of choice. While a bright, bold new color may be trendy now, you’ll want to go with something you’ll certainly love for years to come.
- Invest in both a high-quality paint and primer, so all your hard work won’t go to waste when the paint wears or peels.
- If you paint your cabinets yourself, make sure that you thoroughly clean and sand them beforehand.
- Ultimately, you will want to hire a trustworthy professional service to paint your cabinets. In the long run, professionals will save you time and money, and leave you with beautifully painted cabinets.
Let Allen Brothers Cabinet Painting Help
Cabinet painting is no easy task. If you’re interested in any of these colors for your kitchen cabinets, let the experts Allen Brothers Cabinet Painting help. We pride ourselves on doing high-quality work in a timely manner, so you can get back to using your cabinets ASAP. If you’re in the Centerville, Utah, area, contact us today to get a free bid on your next project.